Economic Activities Management
The Economic Activities Management is a software package dedicated to the management of municipal economic activities.
It is a modular system developed for the management of:
- Commercial establishments:
- Business Park management;
- Maintenance of entities data related to spaces;
- Licenses management;
- Definition and implementation of licensing fees.
- Markets and fairs:
- Occupation trade management, markets and sales vendors;
- Registration of wich entities occupy and operate in these spaces;
- Definition and application of fees associated with the various types of occupation.
- Metrology and Inspection:
- Parameterization of the various types of audits;
- Definition of inspection teams and their elements;
- Definition of foreign metrology;
- Definition of documents to be used in audits.
- Checking Accounts:
- Financial documents coming from the modules: Markets and Fairs, shops and inspections (Metrology);
- Financial management of billing documents;
- File import and export (MB/CTT);
- Data collection parameterization;
- Maintenance of the current account of all existing entities in markets and fairs and commercial establishments.