What information we collect and use
EGAPI offers several services for which you have no need to register or provide us with personal information such as: searching the site. However, in order to provide our full range of services, it may be necessary to collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you sign up on the EGAPI site, other service or promotion that requires registration, EGAPI asks you for personal information (such as your name, e-mail and password of the account). For certain services, the information stored is encrypted and maintained secure on our servers. We may combine the information you submit in your account with information from other services or EGAPI third parties, these to give you a better experience and allow us to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Registration Information - When you access EGAPI services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the web site. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address (Internet Protocol), browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communications to EGAPI, we retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network and the development of new services.
EGAPI processes personal information on their servers located in Portugal. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we process personal information on behalf of a third party or according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Choices for personal information
When you subscribe to a particular service that requires registration, you are asked for personal information. If we use this information for purposes other than originally stated, we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and EGAPI services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case the EGAPI can not guarantee the provision of such services.
The EGAPI only share personal information with other companies or individuals outside the universe EGAPI in the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law , regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise, solve issues related to fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of EGAPI, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular ad. This type of information does not identify you individually.
Contact us at the address below for any additional questions you may have about the management or use of personal data.
EGAPI has in place appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or alteration, unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our procedures for collecting, storing and processing data, and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict personal information access to employees, contractors and agents who need EGAPI such information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they do not comply with this obligation.
Access to personal information and their update
When you use the EGAPI services, we strive to provide you with access to your personal information either to correct this data if it is incorrect or to delete such data at your request, unless the maintenance of the same is required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may refuse to process these applications in that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup bands), or for which access is not otherwise required. Access to information and correction of these is a service provided free of charge, unless such action requires a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correction or deletion of personal information of users. We provide the details of these procedures in the specific privacy notices or FAQs for these services in.
Rua Padre António Vieira No. 99
4710-412 Braga - PORTUGAL
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is the policy of EGAPI contact the user who made the complaint.
Rua Padre António Vieira No. 99
4710-412 Braga - PORTUGAL